Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Friends~

Me and her.
When kak nad is my soulmate, partner in crime, kak far is someone who completely opposite with me. Even this get me wonder how we can get close. She's the one who always pinned me down to earth when i was flying up to the cloud nine; she's my reality. Sometimes she doesnt even get me started on my nonsense dream; its not that its nonsense, it just you need like a hundred years to accomplish THAT dream, so she said. Anyway, thanks for willing having me as a friend, kak farhana.

Taking picture wearing a sunglass is cool and all, but it also a giveaway to the whole scene, that its not actually a candid.

Sahabat ialah seseorang yang apabila kamu melihatnya, kamu teringat pada Allah. Apabila kamu dengari percakapannya, pengetahuan kamu tentang islam bertambah. Apabila kamu melihat kelakuannya, kamu teringat akan kehidupan akhirat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment